Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Moon Flux 01: The Experiment



A lonely impulse of Delight
Brought me to this
Tumult in the Clouds
(An Irish Airman- W.B Yeats)

As a professional Vedic Astrologer Vastu Consultant of more than 12 years journey, I knew One Golden Rule..
No Doctor Should Treat Himself

So, a lonely impulse of Delight on a drunken night and a regular marathon discussion on Astrology with my childhood friend, brotherly guide, Sage Bending Bamboo... the astrological inspirer, biker, inventor, boat maker, naval designer, Pink Floyd initiator, visionary astrological researcher, Ravi Deka

http://www.akvotransiro.co.in

Led to an insight into my horoscope ..the 10th Lord Moon also Atmakaraka in seventh house directly aspecting my Lagna Lord Venus sitting in its own house Libra.
So in another lonely impulse of Delight we both set out to Sagar Publishers, Connaught Place, each one buying Kilograms of Rare astrological Books.. me the professional 1.5 kgs, and Ravi the visionary astrological researcher 3kgs!!


Weird moment was when the Scion of Sagar Publishers whose grandfather bought the rights to Cheiro himself an got him to the India, got his horoscope done by both of us. Weirder was he took Ravis number for future consultation.

Another Lonely impulse of Delight brought us explorers to the narrow Malivada lane in Chandni chowk behind Paratha Wale Gali to my Gemstones supplier of past fifteen years Rajesh Kumar ji, whose small shope was a virtual Alladin Cave of rarest and most DIVERSE range of gemstones.


And yet in Another Lonely impulse of Delight we bought some stones to crystallize our meandering journey...
Ravi brought the most delicate almost watery refractive Fire Opal that I ever laid my eyes upon to celebrate his Moon Venus conjunction..
And I bought a shimmering delicate almost ethereal Rainbow Moonstone gemstone pair, one for a ring and another for a pendant..


So sitting below this almost Full Moon on the terrace, this Devi Paksh, Rajasic Shakti Moon, Chaturdashi Moon in Uttarphalguni Nakshatra in a Another Lonely impulse of Delight..
I type this in my blue note writing app
..and upload/ post.. 🌛🌜🌚🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒🌑



No comments:

Post a Comment