Saturday, July 20, 2024

Moon Flux 02: Homage to Flux

I wrote the earlier post Moon Flux 01: The Experiment, a YEAR BACK, on April 2023. One year has gone by in a BLINK of an eye.. in a flash..

..SO MUCH happened, so many people passed away, in FLUX.. Moon Flux..


Today, I SUDDENLY discovered that Instagram allowed MORE than one  link to be added in the Bio/Link.. SO I hastily uploaded all my three Blogs to my Insta profile..  before it was too late..


All the serpentine heavy texts, overloaded theories, of my blogs were ACCESSIBLE now. In a click. However NOT that was necessary to crawl, drown through those serpentine swamps, marshes, researches of.. SEVENTEEN YEARS OF BLOGGING.. since July 2007..

Because,  After Covid I realised Life/ Death moves TOO fast. There's TOO MUCH Flux EVERYWHERE. And in this context, this post series Moon Flux has shown it's significance..


Yet ANOTHER of my classmates, batchmates, school mates, Rajiv Dutta passed away untimely, SUDDENLY in a heart stroke. Yet ANOTHER life life Suddenly slipped through one's fingers.. like sand.. like water..

So many lives gone during Covid, and after Covid.. so many of my friends passed away SUDDENLY.. so much FLUX..So many Gone Too Soon..the song by MJ is coming true.. (link below)

Moon Flux series of posts was originally started for sharing personal narratives on the Moon. As astrologically, my Atmakaraka / Soul planet was the Moon. My Arudha Lagna is Cancer.. ruling planet Moon. My Jata Rashi is Cancer.. ruled by Moon. And recently, even in the Human Design, energy analysis, my Authority ruler is Sacral, or the Navel Chakra, whose ruler is the Moon..
 Human Design Page

But NOW, one year later, in this second post  I realised that the FLUX word of Moon Flux.. is MORE Significant.. especially in this post Covid world.. things are changing way too fast, and fluctuating.. 

Quoting W.B. Yeats again, for the second time.. (Poem: An Irish Airman Foresees His Death) ..

A lonely impulse of delight
Brought me to this tumult in the clouds..

..A World in a state of FLUX..


Epilogue: I was visiting my friends in Faridabad, with whom I stayed during Covid Lockdown. I found an action figure of a Marvel superhero.. the Moon Knight.. a sign/ sigil/ synchronicity to continue.. these Moon Flux posts.. 

..as long as I can..




No comments:

Post a Comment